1 vs. 100 (USA)/Episode 103
From The TV IV
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Episode 103 is the third episode of the first season of 1 vs. 100, and the third episode overall.
- New contestant Camielle Bennett lost $51,800 after answering her sixth quesiton incorrectly. The remaining 18 mob members each won $2,877.78.
- In the show's second new game, Portia Peters left with $34,900 after answering just four questions.
- Ed Brown was the episode's third contestant; he had winnings of $8,200 at the end of the show and chose to continue playing.
Behind the Scenes
Allusions and References
- Overall Grade: no reviews yet
- Review Breakdown: A+: 0 A: 0 A-: 0 B+: 0 B: 0 B-: 0 C+: 0 C: 0 C-: 0 D: 0 F: 0