1 vs. 100 (USA)/Episode 102
From The TV IV
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Episode 102 is the second episode of the first season of 1 vs. 100, and the second episode overall.
- Returning contestant Christine Tarbet became the series' top winner to this point, leaving after her eighth question with $201,600. Just 20 mob members remained. Both of her helps were unused.
- Aaron Shanderlin became the series' first losing contestant. He lost $35,000 to 49 mob members after being unable to answer a question correctly (even though he used both of his helps).
- Chaz Hales left with $159,600. One of the 81 mob members who were defeated was legendary Jeopardy! champion Ken Jennings.
- Changes starting in this episode:
- — Eliminated mob members are lit up randomly, rather than sequentially.
- — A new prize structure, which the producers hoped would encourage contestants to attempt more questions.
Behind the Scenes
Allusions and References
- Overall Grade: no reviews yet
- Review Breakdown: A+: 0 A: 0 A-: 0 B+: 0 B: 0 B-: 0 C+: 0 C: 0 C-: 0 D: 0 F: 0