13 Reasons Why/The Second Polaroid
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
The Second Polaroid is the fourth episode of the second season of 13 Reasons Why, and the seventeenth episode overall.
During his testimony, Marcus lies on the stand about what happened between him and Hannah on their Valentine's Day date; after hearing that Marcus lied in court, Tyler and Cyrus pull a prank on him; Clay learns that Justin has been using heroin and he & Sheri help Justin get clean; Alex and Jessica play hooky from school; Clay discovers another Polaroid photograph in his locker involving Bryce and an unconscious girl.
Behind the Scenes
Allusions and References
- Marcus Cole: My whole life, my father told me people will judge me. People will assume they know who I am by looking at me and that the deck is stacked against me. When you're faced with that, when you're without power, on the outside, you have tough choices.
- Hannah Baker: Things like this are gonna keep happening, Clay. You heard my story the way I wanted it to be told, but there's always another side to every story.
- Clay Jensen: How do I know what's true?
- Hannah Baker: You know me, right?
- Clay Jensen: I thought I did.