Weird Science/Sex Ed
From The TV IV
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Sex Ed is the thirteenth episode of the first season of Weird Science.
Gary is thrilled to finally be taking sex ed until he finds how boring it is. Lisa then takes over and tries to liven it up while still trying to teach Gary the facts.
Behind the Scenes
Allusions and References
- After bragging about the multitude of his sexual conquests, Chett is magically inclined to tell the truth and admits he had sex... once.
- Principal Scampi: Gary. Did our little conference yesterday help you at all?
- Gary: Yeah, Principal Scampi, you were a big help.
- Principal Scampi: Well, it helped me, too. I had never even thought about edible panties for the missus until you mentioned it. Let's just say, Mister Woodrow rose to the occasion.
- Wyatt: That's just wonderful.
- Principal Scampi: The groundhog saw his shadow.
- Gary: Glad to hear it. (turns; to Wyatt) Just keep walking.
- Principal Scampi: We finally raised the flag at Iwo Jima.