|As many of you have noticed, the site is experiencing issues that affect editing and display of images. This is due to resource limitations on the current server setup. I am in the process of moving the site to a dedicated server. This should be completed in a day or two.|
Torchwood/Greeks Bearing Gifts
From The TV IV
Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destinationThis article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.
Please help out by editing it.
Greeks Bearing Gifts is the seventh episode of the first season of Torchwood. A stranger gives Toshiko a pendant that enables her to read people's minds.
- Jack: Toshiko can't read Jack's thoughts and Mary remarks that he "smells different" from normal humans.
Behind the Scenes
Allusions and References
- Silent Witness: Amanda Burton starred in Silent Witness as coroner Sam Ryan who helps the police solve homocide cases.
- Gwen: Well, Amanda Burton here has just completed the postmortem.
- Kubla Khan: On entering Torchwood, Mary quotes the beginning of Samuel Taylor Coleridge's poem Kubla Khan:
- In Xanadu did Kubla Khan
A stately pleasure-dome decree
Where Alph, the sacred river, ran
Through caverns measureless to man
Down to a sunless sea.
- Owen: You know, Tosh, sometimes I think even that stick up your arse has got a stick up its arse.
- Overall Grade: N/A with 0 reviews
- Review Breakdown: A+: 0 A: 0 A-: 0 B+: 0 B: 0 B-: 0 C+: 0 C: 0 C-: 0 D: 0 F: 0