The Wonderful World of Disney/Nosey the Sweetest Skunk in the West
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Nosey the Sweetest Skunk in the West is the seventh episode of the nineteenth season of The Wonderful World of Disney, and the four hundred fifty-second episode overall.
Ben Walker is an artist who lives with his daughter Kim in the desolate countryside of Red Rock County, Arizona, having quit his job in the city in order to paint western landscapes. The Walkers live in an old house trailer, enjoying the quiet pace of the area, and Kim spends many hours hiking throught the countryside. On one of these trips she finds an orphaned baby skunk hiding in a tree. She takes it home, and the curious animal scampers around the trailer, poking its nose into every opening it finds.
- Producer: Roy Edward Disney
- Film Editor: Toby Brown
- Music: George Bruns
- Sound: Herb Taylor
- Production Manager: Erwin L. Verity
- Field Producer: Richard H. Lyford
- Photography: Richard H. Lyford
- Production Assistant: Patrick O'Rourke Foutz
- Production Staff: Mac A. Child, Thomas Shivers, Bob Bradshaw, Sharon Lyford
Behind the Scenes
Allusions and References
- Overall Grade: no reviews yet
- Review Breakdown: A+: 0 A: 0 A-: 0 B+: 0 B: 0 B-: 0 C+: 0 C: 0 C-: 0 D: 0 F: 0