The Wonderful World of Disney/Elfego Baca: Attorney at Law
From The TV IV
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Elfego Baca: Attorney at Law is the seventeenth episode of the fifth season of The Wonderful World of Disney, and the one hundred seventeenth episode overall.
Cast: Robert Loggia (Elfego Baca), James Dunn (J. Henry Newman), Lynn Bari (Mrs. Simmons), Kenneth Tobey (Shorty), James Dury (Deputy Joe Monroe), Annette Funicello (Chucita Bernal), Grant Withers (Sheriff Wharton), Robert J. Stevenson (Simmons), Edwaed Colmans (Fernando Bernal), Gloria Castillo (Lolita Bernal)
In this 5th episode of the Elfego Baca series, Elfego's entry intro the field of law provdes to be an interesting one. He must defend Fernando Bernal, a former bank robber who may have returned to his old ways, and Elfego feels his client is being framed.
- Producer: James Pratt
- Director of Photography: Lucien Ballard
- Art Director: Stan Jolley
- Film Editor: Edward Sampson
- Music: Franklyn Marks
- Song by Rich Dehr, Frank Miller
- Sound: Robert O. Cook
- Set Decorator: Emile Kuri, Vin Taylor
- Costumer: Chuck Keehne
- Make-Up: Pat McNalley
- Assistant Director: Arthur J. Vitarelli
- This episode and The Griswold Murder were combined and released theatrically overseas in 1962 as Six-Gun Law.
Behind the Scenes
Allusions and References
- Overall Grade: no reviews yet
- Review Breakdown: A+: 0 A: 0 A-: 0 B+: 0 B: 0 B-: 0 C+: 0 C: 0 C-: 0 D: 0 F: 0