|The site hasn't been moved yet, but the resource problem has been solved in the short term.|
The Wonderful World of Disney/Backstage Party
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Backstage Party is the twelfth episode of the eighth season of The Wonderful World of Disney, and the one hundred ninety-fifth episode overall.
Cast: Ray Bolger (Barnaby), Annette Funicello (Mary Contrary), Tommy Sands (Tom the Piper's Son), Ed Wynn (Toymaker), Tommy Kirk (Grumio), Kevin Corcoran (Boy Blue), Henry Calvain (Gonzorgo), Gene Sheldon (Roderigo), Mary McCarty (Mother Goose), Ann Jillian (Bo Peep), Brian Corcoran (Willie Winkie)
- Music: George Bruns
- Based on the operetta "Babes in Toyland" by Victor Herbert and Glen McDonough
- Special Lyrics by Mel Leven
- Director of Photography: Edward Colman, A.S.C.
- Art Directors: Carroll Clark, Marvin Aubrey Davis
- Film Editor: Lloyd L. Richardson, A.C.E.
- Art Styling: McLaren Stewart
- Choreographer: Tom Mahoney
- Set Decorators: Emile Kuri, Hal Gusman
- Costume Designed by Bill Thomas
- Costumers: Chuck Keehne, Gertrude Casey
- Special Effects: Eustace Lycett
- Toy Sequence: Bill Justice, Xavier Atencio
- Make-Up: Pat McNalley
- Hair Stylist: Ruth Sandifer
- Sound: Robert O. Cook
- Assistant Director: John Chulay
- Assistant to the Producer: Louis Debney
Behind the Scenes
Allusions and References
- Walt: That's Chuck Erwin on the catwalk. Chick has been a stage electrician for over 30 years. He's retiring. This is his last picture.
- Sylvester: Sing it, fatso.
- Mother Goose: Sylvester.
- Overall Grade: no reviews yet
- Review Breakdown: A+: 0 A: 0 A-: 0 B+: 0 B: 0 B-: 0 C+: 0 C: 0 C-: 0 D: 0 F: 0