The Shield/Enemy of Good
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Enemy of Good is the second episode of the fifth season of The Shield, and the fifty-sixth episode overall.
Starring: Michael Chiklis (Detective Vic Mackey), Catherine Dent (Officer Danielle "Danny" Sofer), Walton Goggins (Detective Shane Vendrell), Michael Jace (Officer Julien Lowe), Kenneth Johnson (Detective Curtis "Lemonhead" Lemansky), Jay Karnes (Detective Holland "Dutch" Wagenbach), Benito Martinez (Councilman David Aceveda), Cathy Cahlin Ryan (Corrine Mackey), David Rees Snell (Detective Ronnie Gardocki)
Guest Starring: Forest Whitaker (Lieutenant Jon Kavanaugh), David Marciano (Captain Steve Billings), Paula Garces (Officer Tina Hanlon), Onahoua Rodriguez (Emolia Melendez), Lobo Sebastian (Doomsday), Larry Flash Jenkins (Big D), Miguel Najera (Tonio)
Co-Starring: Luis Villalta (Officer Avila), Kalena Coleman (Irma), Robert Covarrubias (Romero), Chaney Kley (Asher), Scott Seymour (Aaron), Gregg Sargeant (Ted), Lina Gallegos (Celia), Dave Matos (IAD Tech), Jack Weber (Matthew)
While Kavanaugh sweats Lem, the rest of the Strike Team try to reiterate their strength on the street. However, it backfires when they have to hunt down a thug who retaliates by going on a rampage.
Dutch and Claudette investigate what appears to be an attempted murder that's tied to aversion therapy by a minister.
- Kavanaugh releases Lem with him wired. Lem later tells Vic about it.
- Kavanaugh and Aceveda discover that Lem, at least, was unaware of Vic killing Terry Crowley.
- Lem suspects Vic of killing Terry Crowley.
- Dutch takes note of Claudette being late and leaving for a supposed errand.
- Kavanaugh says Crowley's murder was two and a half years ago. Given the timeline established in the previous episode, this would mean the first four seasons occurred over the course of just two years.