The Shield/Back to One
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Back to One is the third episode of the sixth season of The Shield, and the sixty-eighth episode overall.
Starring: Michael Chiklis (Detective Vic Mackey), Catherine Dent (Officer Danielle "Danny" Sofer), Walton Goggins (Detective Shane Vendrell), Michael Jace (Officer Julien Lowe), Jay Karnes (Detective Holland "Dutch" Wagenbach), Benito Martinez (Councilman David Aceveda), Cathy Cahlin Ryan (Corrine Mackey), David Rees Snell (Detective Ronnie Gardocki)
Guest Starring: David Marciano (Detective Steve Billings), Paula Garces (Officer Tina Hanlon), Luis Antonio Ramos (Guardo), Lela Loren (Nydia Hernandez), Julie Dretzin (Agent Jordan Zinman), Lindsay Hollister (Lisa Franklin), Nicole Randall Johnson (Leticia Everett)
Vic zeroes in on Guardo and finally catches him before preparing for a brutal interrogation.
Ronnie works with Dutch and Billings on a pharmacy shooting.
- A Flock Of Seagulls - "I Ran (So Far Away)"
- Bajofondo - "Miles de pasajeros"
- Vic finally gets Guardo where he interrogates him. Realising he won't be getting a name, he shoots and kills him.
- Investigating Lem's death, Dutch keeps coming across the name Hernan. After trying to get in contact with him, his ICE handler informs him he's undercover with the Salvadorans, but that Guardo returned to L.A. for something important.
- Claudette gives Vic the jacket of Kevin Hiatt who will be his replacement when Vic is forcibly retired in a month.
- Danny cuts her paternity leave short to return as a sergeant.
- Dutch notices how Tina looks at Ronnie, but he invites her over his place to look at some of his folders. He immediately acts like it's a date.