The Kidsongs TV Show/Show 5
From The TV IV
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Show 5 is the fifth episode of the first season of The Kidsongs TV Show, and the fifth episode overall.
The Kidsongs Kids put on a 5th show with 8 hit music videos on the chart.
Title of songs from the Kidsongs videotapes in this episode:
- "Them Bones" (What I Want to Be)
- "Waltzing Maltida" (I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing)
- "The Lion Tamer" (A Day At The Circus)
- "Wild Blue Yonder" (Cars, Boats, Trains and Planes)
- "Turkey in the Straw" (Sing Out America)
- "Bend Me, Shape Me" (The Wonderful World of Sports)
- "This Old Man" (A Day at Old MacDonald's Farm)
- "Yankee Doodle Boy" (Sing Out America)
- Producer: Carol Rosenstein
- Executive Producers: Carol Rosenstein, Bruce Gowers
- Music Producer: Michael Lloyd
- Choreographer: Andre Tayir
- Art Director: Bill Tozer
- Associate Producer: Hugh Arian
- Lighting Consultant: Jerry Watson
- Executive in Charge of Production: Andrew Z. Linsky
- Videos Edited by: Ron Andreassen
- Show Edited by: Paul Norling
- Associate Director: Syngehilde Schweikart
- Stage Manager: Carol Sue
- Lighting Director: Dennis Weiler
- Gaffer: Rich "Brian" Lamb
- Technical Director: Frank Bronell
- Video Technician: Jay Griffiths
- Videotape Operator: Craig Frieman
- Audio Mixer: Dean Mark Beattie
- A-2: Paul Sears
- Camera Operators: Jim Velarde, Tim Tyler, Greg Padilla
- Hair Designer: Yvonne De Patis-Kupka
- Make-Up Artist: Sally M. Childs
- Costume Designer: Pat Naderhoff
- Wardrobe Assistant: Scarlett King
- Grips: Matt Karham, Dave Jenkins
- Utility: Mike Rankin
- Telepromter: Nancy Bellard
- Assistant to the Producer: Michelle Durboraw
- Production Assistant: Kim Demassimo
- Production Accountant: Sue Lane
- Production Staff: Ric Ota-Jensen
- Property Masters: Michelle Hollands, Douglas McDonald
- Scenic Artist: Shari Underwood
- Post Production Coordinator: Mary Breslow
- On-Line Editors: Roger Ames Berger, Richard Kaufman
- Re-Recording Mixer: Marti D. Humphrey
- Recordist: Daniel Hiland
- Production Facility: Valley Production Center
- Post Production Facility: Modern Videofilm
- Production Consultants: David Altschul, Georgia Bergman
- This episode was recorded on August 19, 1987.
Allusions and References
- Triskin: Hi, I'm Triskin Potter.
- Chris: And I'm Chris Lytton, and this is The Kidsongs TV Show.
- Triskin: The one and only show made for kids, by kids and starring kids.
- Chris: This morning we have 8 terrific selections from the Kidsongs music video countdown chart.
- Triskin: First off, is our new rap version of "Them Bones".
- Chris: This eye opening video enters the chart this morning at number 8.
- David: You're supposed to crack this.
- Chris: I am?
- David: That's what Todd wants.
- Chris: OK. I'll give it a try.
- Scott: And in 3, 2 and cue!
- Chris: (cracks whip) I'm gonna get this down if I'm gonna be a lion tamer.
- Triskin: Why don't you leave it to the pro. Here's Alan Gould from Circus Vargus--
(Chris cracks whip)
- Triskin: ...in our exclusive video of "The Lion Tamer".
- Triskin: Number 5 on our chart this week is a song that celebrates flying.
- Chris: Watch as Chris Finch takes a T-38 soaring through the clouds.
- Chris: Have you ever tried gymnastics, Triskin?
- Triskin: Yes. I've been in gym classes since I was 4, but I'm not as good as the kids in this next video.
- Chris: They're fantastic. Let's watch as some terrific gymnasts join the Kidsongs Kids in "Bend Me, Shape Me".
- Todd: And take it!
- Scott: 3 seconds, guys.
- Girls: (mocking Scott) "3 seconds, guys!"
- Triskin: Number 2 on our chart is a song that makes me want to sing along.
- Chris: This song is our oldie but goodie of the week
- Hosts: The timeless "This Old Man"
- Mr. MacDonald: Hey, kids. Come on over, I'll show you how to play the spoons.
- Chris: Well, that's our show for today. We'll be back next week.
- Triskin: With more videos made by us just for you.
- Hosts: Bye.
- Todd: Very good, everybody. Thanks a lot. See you tomorrow.
- Kids: Are you buying lunch today, Todd?
- Todd: Gimme a break, guys.
- Kids: We need a break?!