|On January 4, 2015, I will be shutting down the server that hosts The TV IV website. It has been a very long time since I've been able to put any decent amount of time into the site, and ad revenue is plummeting. I think it is time to shut it down or hand it off to someone who can keep it going properly. If you are interested in taking over the site's code and data, contact administrators at tviv.org. --CygnusTMtalk|
The Kidsongs TV Show/Show 5
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Show 5 is the fifth episode of the first season of The Kidsongs TV Show, and the fifth episode overall.
The Kidsongs Kids put on a 5th show with 8 hit music videos on the chart.
Title of songs from the Kidsongs videotapes in this episode:
- "Them Bones" (What I Want to Be)
- "Waltzing Maltida" (I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing)
- "The Lion Tamer" (A Day At The Circus)
- "Wild Blue Yonder" (Cars, Boats, Trains and Planes)
- "Turkey in the Straw" (Sing Out America)
- "Bend Me, Shape Me" (The Wonderful World of Sports)
- "This Old Man" (A Day at Old MacDonald's Farm)
- "Yankee Doodle Boy" (Sing Out America)
- Producer: Carol Rosenstein
- Executive Producers: Carol Rosenstein, Bruce Gowers
- Music Producer: Michael Lloyd
- Choreographer: Andre Tayir
- Art Director: Bill Tozer
- Associate Producer: Hugh Arian
- Lighting Consultant: Jerry Watson
- Executive in Charge of Production: Andrew Z. Linsky
- Videos Edited by: Ron Andreassen
- Show Edited by: Paul Norling
- Associate Director: Syngehilde Schweikart
- Stage Manager: Carol Sue
- Lighting Director: Dennis Weiler
- Gaffer: Rich "Brian" Lamb
- Technical Director: Frank Bronell
- Video Technician: Jay Griffiths
- Videotape Operator: Craig Frieman
- Audio Mixer: Dean Mark Beattie
- A-2: Paul Sears
- Camera Operators: Jim Velarde, Tim Tyler, Greg Padilla
- Hair Designer: Yvonne De Patis-Kupka
- Make-Up Artist: Sally M. Childs
- Costume Designer: Pat Naderhoff
- Wardrobe Assistant: Scarlett King
- Grips: Matt Karham, Dave Jenkins
- Utility: Mike Rankin
- Telepromter: Nancy Bellard
- Assistant to the Producer: Michelle Durboraw
- Production Assistant: Kim Demassimo
- Production Accountant: Sue Lane
- Production Staff: Ric Ota-Jensen
- Property Masters: Michelle Hollands, Douglas McDonald
- Scenic Artist: Shari Underwood
- Post Production Coordinator: Mary Breslow
- On-Line Editors: Roger Ames Berger, Richard Kaufman
- Re-Recording Mixer: Marti D. Humphrey
- Recordist: Daniel Hiland
- Production Facility: Valley Production Center
- Post Production Facility: Modern Videofilm
- Production Consultants: David Altschul, Georgia Bergman
- This episode was recorded on August 19, 1987.
Allusions and References
- Triskin: Hi, I'm Triskin Potter.
- Chris: And I'm Chris Lytton, and this is The Kidsongs TV Show.
- Triskin: The one and only show made for kids, by kids and starring kids.
- Chris: This morning we have 8 terrific selections from the Kidsongs music video countdown chart.
- Triskin: First off, is our new rap version of "Them Bones".
- Chris: This eye opening video enters the chart this morning at number 8.
- David: You're supposed to crack this.
- Chris: I am?
- David: That's what Todd wants.
- Chris: OK. I'll give it a try.
- Scott: And in 3, 2 and cue!
- Chris: (cracks whip) I'm gonna get this down if I'm gonna be a lion tamer.
- Triskin: Why don't you leave it to the pro. Here's Alan Gould from Circus Vargus--
(Chris cracks whip)
- Triskin: ...in our exclusive video of "The Lion Tamer".
- Triskin: Number 5 on our chart this week is a song that celebrates flying.
- Chris: Watch as Chris Finch takes a T-38 soaring through the clouds.
- Chris: Have you ever tried gymnastics, Triskin?
- Triskin: Yes. I've been in gym classes since I was 4, but I'm not as good as the kids in this next video.
- Chris: They're fantastic. Let's watch as some terrific gymnasts join the Kidsongs Kids in "Bend Me, Shape Me".
- Todd: And take it!
- Scott: 3 seconds, guys.
- Girls: (mocking Scott) "3 seconds, guys!"
- Triskin: Number 2 on our chart is a song that makes me want to sing along.
- Chris: This song is our oldie but goodie of the week
- Hosts: The timeless "This Old Man"
- Mr. MacDonald: Hey, kids. Come on over, I'll show you how to play the spoons.
- Chris: Well, that's our show for today. We'll be back next week.
- Triskin: With more videos made by us just for you.
- Hosts: Bye.
- Todd: Very good, everybody. Thanks a lot. See you tomorrow.
- Kids: Are you buying lunch today, Todd?
- Todd: Gimme a break, guys.
- Kids: We need a break?!