|On January 4, 2015, I will be shutting down the server that hosts The TV IV website. It has been a very long time since I've been able to put any decent amount of time into the site, and ad revenue is plummeting. I think it is time to shut it down or hand it off to someone who can keep it going properly. If you are interested in taking over the site's code and data, contact administrators at tviv.org. --CygnusTMtalk|
The Electric Company/Show 37B
From The TV IV
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Show 37B is the thirty-seventh episode of the sixth season of The Electric Company, and the six hundred eighty-seventh episode overall.
- J. Arthur Crank talks about words that end with Y
- Hug word animation
- Pandora is hungry and is warned by her father (Luis Avalos) about eating cookies before bedtime.
- Kentucy derby word animation
- Doctor's Office: Nurse and patients have a a riot and act silly with the word FUNNY
- Spiderman: Spidey Meets Silly Willy
- Cartoon: Copy cat
- Otto the Director: HAPPY
- Cartoon: Happy
- Crank and Sylvia discuss the UN prefix
- Happy/Unhappy word animation
- Dressing/Undressing film (EKA #166)
- Samantha and the Blue Beetle have a talk about things that are true. UNtrue
- The Werewof is involving IS
- "Is is is" song
- Tune in next time when the director says, "Make a [choice]."
- Overall Grade: no reviews yet
- Review Breakdown: A+: 0 A: 0 A-: 0 B+: 0 B: 0 B-: 0 C+: 0 C: 0 C-: 0 D: 0 F: 0