|On January 4, 2015, I will be shutting down the server that hosts The TV IV website. It has been a very long time since I've been able to put any decent amount of time into the site, and ad revenue is plummeting. I think it is time to shut it down or hand it off to someone who can keep it going properly. If you are interested in taking over the site's code and data, contact administrators at tviv.org. --CygnusTMtalk|
The Electric Company/Show 35A
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Show 35A is the thirty-fifth episode of the fifth season of The Electric Company, and the five hundred fifty-fifth episode overall.
Today on The Electric Company, the kids sing about [Knock Knock Rock]
- Burglar (Luis Avalos) with clock mask
- Timed word - "Ticktock"
- The Adventures of Letterman - "In a Pickle"
- "Quick" word animation (cut from the Noggin version)
- Mel Mounds/Short Circus - "Knock Knock Rock" song
- Cartoon - A baby takes metaphors literally
- Monolith - "sh"
- Silhouettes - "sh/irt/shirt"
- "Hot Shot" song (EKA #322)
- "Shiny" word animation (cut from the Noggin version)
- Cartoon - "Dig my sharp, shiny shoes"
- A Very Short Book - "The Old Woman Who Lived in a Shoe"
- Crank talks about an old lady who lived in a pair of galoshes until Valerie interrupts and reprimands him
- "Shout" word animation (cut from the Noggin version)
- A clown shushes the others (cut from the Noggin version)
- Mel Brooks cartoon - "Don't shout" (EKA #453)
- Spiderman: The Birthday Bandit
- "Wow" punctuation word animation (cut from the Noggin version)
- Pandora dances in front of the word "wow"
- Tune in next time when the target shooter hits a [pot] (followed by full-length credit scroll.)
- Producer: Andrew B. Ferguson, Jr.
- Production Designer: Ronald Baldwin
- Music Director: Dave Conner
- Film Producer: Edith Zornow
- Studio Producer: Wibby Ritchey
- Associate Producers: Kathleen Cornett, Joan Lufrano
- Production Editor: Diana Wenman
- Curriculum Coordinator: Sandra Kavanaugh
- Assistant to the Producer: Gale Ross
- Production Assistants: Dana Zorah, Andrea Cvirko
- Associate Director: Richard Jay Forrest
- Stage Managers: Mortimer J. O'Brien, Lois Fortune
- Choreographer: Liz Thompson
- Costume Designer: Ramsee Mostoller
- Set Decorator: Nat Mongioi
- Graphics: Len Rosolio
- Scenic Artists: David Lowry, John Sherman
- Script Supervisor: Pamela Webber
- Film Department Supervisor: Madeline Anderson
- Animation Coordinator: Nanine Valen
- Assistant Production Editor: Winston Ferguson
- Director of Operations: Ronald L. Weaver
- Production Supervisor: Frieda Lipp
- Unit Manager: Glenda Jones
- Technical Director: Ralph Mensch
- Lighting Diectors: David M. Clark, Richard Weiss
- Audio: Art Rosalin
- Video: Bryan D. Keen
- Technical Consultants: Walt Rauffer, Teddy Dangel
- Sound Effects: Dick Maitland
- Videotape Editors: Patrick McKenna, Jerry Newman, Ben Wilder
- Hair Stylist: Lee Trent
- Make-Up: Mickey Scott
- Wardrobe: Grisha Mynova
- Vice President for Research: Edward L. Palmer
- Director of Research: Vivian Horner
- Assistant Research Director: Barbara Fowles
- Chairman, Board of Advisors: Gerald S. Lesser
- Vice President for Production: David D. Connell
- Facilities by Reeves Teletape
When this episode appeared on DVD, Vic the Slick unleashed his laso and had stolen the Spiderman sketch and replaced it with the "pl" letter animation following the Pedro's Plant Place sketch.
- Overall Grade: no reviews yet
- Review Breakdown: A+: 0 A: 0 A-: 0 B+: 0 B: 0 B-: 0 C+: 0 C: 0 C-: 0 D: 0 F: 0