|On January 4, 2015, I will be shutting down the server that hosts The TV IV website. It has been a very long time since I've been able to put any decent amount of time into the site, and ad revenue is plummeting. I think it is time to shut it down or hand it off to someone who can keep it going properly. If you are interested in taking over the site's code and data, contact administrators at tviv.org. --CygnusTMtalk|
The Electric Company/Show 285
From The TV IV
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Show 285 is the twenty-fifth episode of the third season of The Electric Company, and the two hundred eighty-fifth episode overall.
- Today on The Electric Company the movie star doesn't say [Don't bug me]
- Snug (Character in a sleeping bag)
- "Snug/hug" word animation
- Tub stop
- Mel Brooks cartoon - "Hugging a bug"
- Cartoon - "Bad luck"
- Slow reader cartoon - "Run!"
- "F/un/fun" u-sound song
- The Adventures of Letterman - "A Rolling Bun Gathers No Seeds"
- "Star" word animation
- The Director - "Don't bug me. Please stop."
- "Starch" word animation
- Cartoon - "A falling star in a jar"
- "Star" commercial break bumper
- Crank critiques the sounds of u on the "F/un/fun" song set
- "Cute/cut" word animation
- "Cub/cube" word animation
- A "tub" in a tube
- Morgan Freeman sits in a tube in a tub
- Stephen Gustafson plays his drums
- Jennifer of the Jungle - Paul and quotation marks
- Cartoon - "The chief said 'jump'"
- Harvey (Jim Boyd) eavesdrops in a restaurant for the press
- "It's Not the Same Since 'U' Left" song
- Tune in next time when you'll see Paul be [sloppy] (followed by a full-length credit scroll)
- Overall Grade: no reviews yet
- Review Breakdown: A+: 0 A: 0 A-: 0 B+: 0 B: 0 B-: 0 C+: 0 C: 0 C-: 0 D: 0 F: 0