The Electric Company/Show 285
From The TV IV
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Show 285 is the twenty-fifth episode of the third season of The Electric Company, and the two hundred eighty-fifth episode overall.
- Today on The Electric Company the movie star doesn't say [Don't bug me]
- Snug (Character in a sleeping bag)
- "Snug/hug" word animation
- Tub stop
- Mel Brooks cartoon - "Hugging a bug"
- Cartoon - "Bad luck"
- Slow reader cartoon - "Run!"
- "F/un/fun" u-sound song
- The Adventures of Letterman - "A Rolling Bun Gathers No Seeds"
- "Star" word animation
- The Director - "Don't bug me. Please stop."
- "Starch" word animation
- Cartoon - "A falling star in a jar"
- "Star" commercial break bumper
- Crank critiques the sounds of u on the "F/un/fun" song set
- "Cute/cut" word animation
- "Cub/cube" word animation
- A "tub" in a tube
- Morgan Freeman sits in a tube in a tub
- Stephen Gustafson plays his drums
- Jennifer of the Jungle - Paul and quotation marks
- Cartoon - "The chief said 'jump'"
- Harvey (Jim Boyd) eavesdrops in a restaurant for the press
- "It's Not the Same Since 'U' Left" song
- Tune in next time when you'll see Paul be [sloppy] (followed by a full-length credit scroll)
- Overall Grade: no reviews yet
- Review Breakdown: A+: 0 A: 0 A-: 0 B+: 0 B: 0 B-: 0 C+: 0 C: 0 C-: 0 D: 0 F: 0