The Electric Company/Show 130B
From The TV IV
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Show 130B is the one hundred thirtieth episode of the sixth season of The Electric Company, and also the seven hundred eightieth and final episode overall.
- Today on The Electric Company, Cindy says [coach]
- Silhouettes - "l/ie/lie" (with visible faces and Crank commenting)
- Cartoon - "I Would Die for a Piece of Your Pie" song (EKA #27A)
- "Pie/piece" word animation
- Buy a tie, $1.00 apiece
- Cartoon - "Chief/thief"
- The Mad Scientist - Creating a fiend
- Magic message - "Spies tell lies!"
- Bill Cosby - Chop/chip split-screen (EKA #21)
- "Choo-choo" word animation (with serif characters)
- Cartoon - "Charlie Tried to Teach His Chimp to Cha Cha Cha" (EKA #128)
- Cinderella - Her fairy godmother turns an artichoke into a couch
- Clayton - Commentary on Cinderella and "ch" words
- Cartoon - "Charge"
- "It/itch" word animation
- Magic message - "Give a witch an itch."
- Timed word - "Couch"
- Monolith - "all" (EKA #9)
- "All for One and One for All" song (EKA #84A)
- "All/ball" word animation
- Cartoon - "Gordon, you drive me up the wall" (EKA 27A)
- Kids holding balls spelling words in front of a giant's face
- Cartoon - "Top of the 9th - There Goes the Ball"
- "Fall" word animation
- Spider-Man - "Spidey Up Against the Wall"
- "That's All" song (followed by full-length credit scrawl)
- Executive Producer: Samuel Y. Gibbon, Jr.
- Producer: Andrew B. Ferguson, Jr.
- Production Designer: Ronald D. Baldwin
- Music Director: Dave Conner
- Film Producer: Edith Zornow
- Studio Producer: Wibby Ritchey
- Associate Producers: Kathleen Corkett, Joan Lufrano
- Production Editors: Diana Wenman
- Curriculum Coordinator: Sandra Kavanaugh
- Assistant to the Producer: Aleti Olvi
- Production Assistants: Andrea Cvirko, Patrica Rout
- Associate Director: Diana Wenman
- Stage Managers: Mortimer J. O'Brien, Lois Fortune
- Choreographer: Liz Thompson
- Costume Designer: Ramsee Mostoller
- Music Coordinator: Danny Epstein
- Set Decorator: Nat Mongioi
- Graphics: Len Rosolio
- Assistant Designer: Robert Hoppe
- Graphics Coordinator: Laura Sheiner
- Scenic Artists: David Lowry, Nick Annino
- Script Supervisor: Pamela Webber
- Film Department Supervisor: Michael Breddan
- Animation Coordinator: Nanine Valen
- Director of Operations: Ronald L. Weaver
- Production Supervisor: Frieda Lipp
- Technical Advisor: Walt Rauffer
- Unit Manager: Glenda Jones
- Technical Director: Ralph Mensch
- Lighting Directors: David M. Clark, Richard Weiss
- Audio: Art Rosalin
- Video: Bryan Keen
- Sound Effects: Dick Maitland, Nancy Tofoya
- Videotape Editors: Patrick McKenna, Jerry Newman, Ben Wilder
- Hair Stylist: Lee Trent
- Make-Up: Mickey Scott
- Wardrobe: Grisha Mynova
- Vice President for Electric Company Research: Edward L. Palmer
- Research Director: Barbara Fowles
- Researchers: Cornelia Brunner, Hylda Clarke, Ada Simonetti
- Chairman, Board of Advisors: Gerald S. Lesser
- Vice President for Production: David D. Connell
- Facilities by Reeves Teletape
- This episode is available on the "Best of The Electric Company" DVD set.
- Overall Grade: no reviews yet
- Review Breakdown: A+: 0 A: 0 A-: 0 B+: 0 B: 0 B-: 0 C+: 0 C: 0 C-: 0 D: 0 F: 0