Square One TV/Episode 416
From The TV IV
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Episode 416 is the sixteenth episode of the fourth season of Square One TV, and the one-hundred seventy-first episode overall.
- Square One Challenge: Randy vs. Sharon
2 students try to determine whether each of 2 cast members is blyffing or telling the truth when aswering the questions: Boxes with Triangles, T-Shirts and Shorts, Dodecahedron Die
- Dick & Vern: Cartablanca Lead-In (cut from the Noggin version)
Dick & Vern announce Carlablanca saying, "Watch the sketch and learn about rounding."
- Matinee Movie: Cartablanca (EKA: #107) (cut from the Noggin version)
As 3 characters attemp to leave Cartablanca by plane, an Inspector rounds up their weights to make sure that they do not exceed the maximum load.
- Mathnet: The Case of the Galling Stones - Part 1
George, Grecco, & Middlemun search Pat's apartment after Hestor Phestor accuses her of stealing a bracelet. They find it there: a gold dodecahedron with a letter on each face, hainging from a chain.
Allusions and References
- Captain Greco: It is Monday, 6:43 A.M. and school children throughout New York were playing the new schoolyard game
- Brooklyn Bridge is falling down
- falling down, falling down...
as were the Manhattan, the GW, and the Tri-Boro. I was commanding the day watch out of Mathnet. If I sound a little neverous, it's because I'm Joe Greco. I'm not used to doing voiceovers. Pat Tuesday usually does them, but I had a task to perform. A difficult task.
- Captain Greco: Sorry, Pat. Pat Tuesday, I arrest you in the name of the law. (he handcuffs Pat) You have the right to remain silent. Anything you can say can and will be held against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney which will be provided by the court if you can't afford it. Do you understand these rights?