|On January 4, 2015, I will be shutting down the server that hosts The TV IV website. It has been a very long time since I've been able to put any decent amount of time into the site, and ad revenue is plummeting. I think it is time to shut it down or hand it off to someone who can keep it going properly. If you are interested in taking over the site's code and data, contact administrators at tviv.org. --CygnusTMtalk|
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
My Scrubs is the thirteenth episode of the sixth season of Scrubs, and the one hundred thirtieth episode overall. Three stories about trust entwine the hospital when an old friend of Dr. Kelso's is admitted without insurance, a known drug con artist returns as a counselor and the Janitor blackmails Carla.
Guest Stars: Aloma Wright (Nurse Laverne Roberts), Sam Lloyd (Ted Buckland), Johnny Kastl (Doug Murphy), Robert Maschio (Dr. Todd Quinlan), Victoria Tennant (Maggie Kent), Alexander Chaplin (Sam Thompson), Mike Schwartz (Lloyd)
- 3x17 - My Moment of Un-Truth: Sam Thompson has been attempting to scam the doctors at Sacred Heart for quite some time. He first struck in the series when Elliot was saddled with treating him. In both instances, Elliot believed that he was either not a con artist or was reformed although the other hospital workers saw right through him. Similarly, Sam attempted to scam Jordan in a later episode and he was said to have "scammed everybody" in the hospital.
- Sam: A couple of years ago, I was in this very hospital scamming that nice doctor over there for pain killers.
- 4x04 - My First Kill: Carla lost Rowdy after having the Janitor clean him as something nice to do for Turk. Although the dog was cleaned without incident, Carla lost him and had to enlist the Janitor once again to find a duplicate dog named Stephen. The dog was slightly shorter that Rowdy, but Turk only barely noticed this change.
- ...And this is the real Rowdy. Do you recall, a couple of years ago, you lost him?
Behind the Scenes
Allusions and References
- Prince: For a short period during the 1990s, Prince changed his name to "The Artist Formerly Known as Prince" or otherwise just an unpronounceable symbol as protest against his record label, Warner Bros. The label attempted to claim more control over Prince's music and finances derived from his music, which caused Prince to fight back in unusual ways that symbolized his frustration. He later returned to "Prince" after his publishing contract ran out.
- Dr. Cox: The Artist Formerly Known as Prince is still just Prince.
- Carla: See? It's fine. Nobody's trying to poison—
[Carla collapses onto the table]
Janitor: I knew it! She's gone. Oh boy, somebody's going to have to tell black doctor. I do not want that job.
Carla: (suddenly) AAAAH!
- Overall Grade: no reviews yet
- Review Breakdown: A+: 0 A: 0 A-: 0 B+: 0 B: 0 B-: 0 C+: 0 C: 0 C-: 0 D: 0 F: 0