qubo is a children's programming brand. It started in 2006 as a joint venture between Ion Media Networks, NBC Universal, Nelvana, Scholastic Books Big Idea Productions with the intent of featuring E/I programming. It was a three-hour Saturday morning programming block shown on qubo Channel. It started as a programming block shown on ION, NBC and Telemundo and additionally gained it's own channel as an ION digital sub-channel.
- qubo Channel, a digital sub-channel of ION
- qubo Channel's Bookworm Bunch, a three-hour Saturday morning block on qubo Channel
- qubo on NBC, a Saturday morning block on NBC
- qubo on ION Television, a Wednesday-Friday afternoon block on ION
- qubo on Telemundo, a Saturday/Sunday morning block on Telemundo