One Tree Hill/Everyday Is a Sunday Evening
From The TV IV
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Everyday Is a Sunday Evening is the twentieth episode of the third season of One Tree Hill, and the sixty-fifth episode overall.
Behind the Scenes
Allusions and References
- Peyton: I was kind of dating Pete Wentz from Fall Out Boy.
Jake: Yeah. Well, I've been dating Shakira most nights, but she doesn't really know about it.
- Jake: (to Peyton) I'm telling you, you got to watch out for those musicians.
- Jake: Did you know that Savannah is literally built on the dead? They placed cemeteries all over the city, and then as it grew they just kind of built on top of them.
Peyton: Great. I can't wait to go to bed tonight.
- Jake: (to Peyton) There's this on-ramp that I pass every day on my way to work. Every day I think, I could get on that on-ramp, and I'd be in Tree Hill in 6 hours, 24 minutes. And I'd be with you. But I'd be without Jenny. And I can't do that.
- Jake: (to Peyton) You know, um, I wasn't entirely honest with you, before.
Peyton: About what??
Jake: The reason I came back.
Peyton: You said you were tired of running.
Jake: Yeah, but that's not the only reason. See, the whole time that I was gone, I kept... thinking about all this stuff that I should have done when I had the chance, but didn't.
Peyton: Well, like what kinda stuff?
Jake:I don't know. Mostly being with you