Once Upon a Time/Greg Mendell
Greg Mendell is a man from Philadelphia who enters Storybrooke by accident and discovers the presence of magic in the town, posing a threat to the town's inhabitants. He is played by Ethan Embry and has appeared in ten episodes to date.
Greg Mendell is a stranger who arrives in Storybrooke after his car crashes at the border of the town. Unbeknownst to the residents of Storybrooke, Greg is no stranger to the town. His real name is Owen Flynn, and he had visited Storybrooke with his father when he was still a child. His father, Kurt, was killed by Regina and Greg spent the next twenty-three years trying to find Storybrooke again.
- 2x12 - In the Name of the Brother
- 2x13 - Tiny
- 2x14 - Manhattan
- 2x17 - Welcome to Storybrooke
- 2x18 - Selfless, Brave and True
- 2x19 - Lacey
- 2x20 - The Evil Queen
- 2x21 - Second Star to the Right
- 2x22 - And Straight on 'Til Morning
- 3x01 - Heart of the Truest Believer