National Geographic (formerly known as National Geographic Channel and mainly trademarked and abbreviated as Nat Geo) is the American cable and satellite channel owned by National Geographic Partners, majority-owned by 21st Century Fox, with the remaining percentage owned by National Geographic Partners.
- Program Listing: A complete listing of shows that aired new episodes on National Geographic.
Shows in Limbo
- Nat Geo People (launched November 1, 1999)
- Nat Geo Wild (first launched in Asia on August 21, 2006)
- Nat Geo Music (launched October 14, 2007)
- Nat Geo Junior (launched in 2007)
- Nat Geo Mundo (launched in 2011)