|The server migration is still pending. Check here for more info.|
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
The Judge is the fourth episode of the first season of Millennium.
Co-Starring: Michael Puttonen (Pathologist Massey), David Fredericks (Jonathan Mellen), Kirsten Williamson (Mail Room Worker), J.R. Bourne (Carl Nearman), Donna White (Annie Tisman), Eva DeViveiros (Ass't D.A. Aquila), Kate Robbins (Marilyn), Beverly Elliot (Terry), Gabe Khouth (Parcel Service Employee)
Seattle P.D. brings Frank in after a widow receives a tongue in the mail. It appears to be the latest in a series of similar cases, but Frank soon deduces that while the murders were carried out by more than one person, they are all acting on the direction of a single person dispensing their sense of justice.
First Act Quote
- seems formed in love,
- the invisible spheres
- were formed in fright."
- H. Melville
- Seattle, Washington
- Steve Goodman - "Danger"
- Donnie Fritts - "Short End of the Stick"
- Donnie Fritts - "Ten-Foot Pole"
Behind the Scenes
- Marshall Bell and Bill Smitrovich both appeared in the 1986 film Manhunter.
Allusions and References
- Catherine: I just always feel like a trespasser down here.
- Frank: Neither of us should feel at home with what I do.