From The TV IV
| This article about an actor or actress needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
|All My Children||Liza Colby||1981-1984, 1995-2005|
|Santa Barbara||Eden Capwell||1984–1991|
|Palace Guard||Christy Cooper||1991||1|
|Guiding Light||Tangie Hill||1993–1995|
Guest Starring Roles
|Great Performances||Emmeline||Life on the Mississippi||November 24, 1980|
Specials and Made-for-TV Movies
|NBC Monday Night at the Movies||Babies||Cindy|
Talk, News and Game Show Appearances
|The New Hollywood Squares||February 16-20, 1987|
Awards and Accolades
(1 Win in 7 Nominations)
- Won: Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series (1989)
- Married to Doug Smith since 1999
- Was married to Stephen A Ferrera in 1983
- Was married to Billy Warlock from 1985-1987
- Was married to cameraman Stephan Collins from 1990-1991, 1 son Taylor Collins
- Was married to Robert Primrose from 1997 to 1999
- Was briefly engaged to Bronson Pinchot in the mid-1980s.
- Was romantically involved with her All My Children co-star, Michael E. Knight in the early 1980s.