L.A. Law/Chariots of Meyer
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Chariots of Meyer is the twentieth episode of the second season of L.A. Law, and the forty-second episode overall.
Starring: Harry Hamlin (Michael Kuzak), Susan Dey (D.D.A. Grace Van Owen), Corbin Bernsen (Arnie Becker), Jill Eikenberry (Ann Kelsey), Alan Rachins (Douglas Brackman, Jr.), Michele Greene (Abby Perkins), Jimmy Smits (Victor Sifuentes) (credit only), Michael Tucker (Stuart Markowitz), Susan Ruttan (Roxanne Melman), Blair Underwood (Jonathan Rollins)
Guest Starring: Dan O'Herlihy (Vernon Kepler), Peter Hobbs (Steven Henderson), Michael Fairman (Judge Douglas McGrath), Philip Sterling (Judge Jonathan Cramer), Larry Drake (Benny Stulwicz), Carmen Argenziano (Attorney Neil Robertson), Dann Florek (Dave Meyer), Dana Sparks (Jennifer Kepler), Lenka Peterson (Julia Clarent), Nick Angotti (Walter Briles), Ellen Blake (Elizabeth Brand)
Special Guest Appearance by: James Earl Jones (Lee Atkins)
Season finale of L.A. Law.
Behind the Scenes
Allusions and References
- Attorney Neil Robertson: Your Honor, I want that foot impound.
- Judge Douglas McGrath: You gotta be kidding!
- Vernon Kepler: Give me back my leg.
- Steven Henderson: You want to see how scuffed up it is? You can tell he throws it all the time.
- Judge Douglas McGrath: Give me that foot!
- Leland McKenzie: Move to strike. I demand the return of my client's limb, Your Honor. This is completely prejudicial.
- Attorney Neil Robertson: It should have been tagged as an exhibit in the first place.
- Judge Douglas McGrath: Everybody shut up!
- Leland McKenzie: Look, this is inflammatory and this in prejudicial.
- Attorney Neil Robertson: That is legitimate ever!
- Judge Douglas McGrath: I SAID SHUT UP!
- (Two attorneys stop arguing. Judge McGrath throws the prosthetic leg back to Mr. McKenzie.)
- Judge Douglas McGrath: Counsel, in my chambers, now!