From The TV IV
| This article about an actor or actress needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
|Growing Pains||Mike Seaver||1985–1992||1||2||3||4||5||6||7|
Guest Starring Roles
|Touched by an Angel||Chuck Parker||8x03 - The Birthday Present||October 13, 2001|
|Family Law||Mitchell Stark||3x12 - Blood and Water||January 7, 2002|
Specials and Made-for-TV Movies
|The Growing Pains Movie||Mike Seaver||November 5, 2000||Growing Pains|
|Growing Pains: Return of the Seavers||Mike Seaver||October 16, 2004||Growing Pains|
Talk, News and Game Show Appearances
Awards and Accolades
- Nominated: Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role in a Series, Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for TV (1988, 1989)
- Older brother of Candace Cameron Bure
- Married to Chelsea Noble since 1991; they have six children: three sons Jack (born in 1996), Luke (born in 2000) & James (born in 2003), and three daughters Isabella (born in 1998), Anna (born in 1999) & Olivia (born in 2001); his four oldest children are adopted and his two youngest are biological.
- Became a born-again Christian when he was 17 years old during his time on "Growing Pains"
- Began acting when he was 9 years old
- Graduated from high school at the age of 17 with high honors