From The TV IV
|Full House||Stephanie Tanner||1987–1995||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8|
|Fuller House||Stephanie Tanner||2016–||1|
Guest Starring Roles
|The Hogan Family||Pamela Poole||2x11 - Boston Tea Party||January 4, 1987|
|Brotherly Love||Lydia Lump||2x09 - Downtown Girl||November 17, 1996|
|Party of Five||Rhiannon Marcus||6x03 - Bye, Bye, Love||October 19, 1999|
|Party of Five||Rhiannon Marcus||6x08 - Faith, Hope and Charity||November 30, 1999|
|Yes, Dear||Maryanne||3x22 - Sorority Girl||May 5, 2003|
Specials and Made-for-TV Movies
Talk, News and Game Show Appearances
|The New Hollywood Squares||May 29-June 2, 1989|
Awards and Accolades
Young Artist Awards
(1 Win in 5 Nominations)
- Began acting when she was 4 years old
- Is an only child
- Was adopted when she was 9 months old by Sam & Janice Sweetin as her biological parents were in prison at the time; the adoption wasn't finalized until she was 2 years old because her biological father was one-fourth Native American
- Graduated from Los Alamitos High School in n Los Alamitos, California in 1999
- Attended Chapman University in Orange County, California where she graduated with a degree in Liberal Arts.
- Is a recovering drug addict; revealed her struggles with addiction in her 2009 memoir, "UnSweetined."
- Married her first husband, police officer Shaun Holguin in 2002 when she was 20 years old; they divorced in 2006.
- Married her second husband, Cody Herpin, a film transporator coordinator, in 2007; they have a daughter, Zoie Laurelmae (born in April of 2008); they divorced in 2010.
- Married her third husband, Morty Coyle in 2012; they have a daughter, Beatrix Carlin (born in August of 2010); they divorced in 2016.
- Was engaged to Justin Hodak in 2016, but they separated in 2017.