|On January 4, 2015, I will be shutting down the server that hosts The TV IV website. It has been a very long time since I've been able to put any decent amount of time into the site, and ad revenue is plummeting. I think it is time to shut it down or hand it off to someone who can keep it going properly. If you are interested in taking over the site's code and data, contact administrators at tviv.org. --CygnusTMtalk|
Edgemont/Squaring the Circle
From The TV IV
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Squaring the Circle is the seventh episode of the third season of Edgemont, and the thirty-third episode overall.
Behind the Scenes
Allusions and References
- When talking to Derek about his time in prison, Gil refers to the show Oz, which is set in a prison.
- Derek: "Yeah, there were some pretty heavy guys inside, but I didn't have a lot of trouble."
- Gil: "You just have to show you're not afraid of them."
- Kevin: "How would you know?"
- Gil: "You never watched Oz?"
- Derek: "Yeah, well, there's a big difference between watching it and living it, guys."
- Overall Grade: no reviews yet
- Review Breakdown: A+: 0 A: 0 A-: 0 B+: 0 B: 0 B-: 0 C+: 0 C: 0 C-: 0 D: 0 F: 0