For the Canadian version of this channel, see E! (Canada).
E!, also known as Entertainment Television is the world's largest producer and distributor of entertainment news and lifestyle-related programming. E! was first launched on June 1, 1990. The station was home to the television version of popular and controversial radio personality Howard Stern's radio show. Another popular series on this station is E! True Hollywood Story, which are one and two-hour docudramas that deal with real-life dramas in the lives of the famous. The series features in-depth interviews, exclusive performance footage, actual courtroom footage and reenactments when applicable.
- Program Listing: A complete listing of shows that aired new episodes on E!.
- RichKids of Beverly Hills (Season 4 — May 1, 2016)
- Botched (Season 3 — May 10, 2016)
- Botched by Nature (Season 1 — sometime in 2016)
- RichKids of New York (Season 1 — sometime in 2016)
- WAGS (Season 2 — sometime in 2016)
- The Royals (Season 3 — sometime in 2016)
- Keeping Up with the Kardashians (Season 12 — sometime in 2016)
Shows in Limbo
- Christina Milian Turned Up (Season 2 — November 3, 2015-January 12, 2016)
- Just Jillian (Season 1 — January 19-March 8, 2016)
- Total Divas (Season 5 — January 19-April 19, 2016)
- Hollywood Medium (Season 1 — January 24-April 17, 2016)
- I Am Cait (Season 2 — March 6-April 24, 2016)