|As many of you have noticed, the site is experiencing issues that affect editing and display of images. This is due to resource limitations on the current server setup. I am in the process of moving the site to a dedicated server. This should be completed in a day or two.|
For the Canadian version of this channel, see E! (Canada).
E!, also known as Entertainment Television is the world's largest producer and distributor of entertainment news and lifestyle-related programming. E! was first launched on June 1, 1990. The station was home to the television version of popular and controversial radio personality Howard Stern's radio show. Another popular series on this station is E! True Hollywood Story, which are one and two-hour docudramas that deal with real-life dramas in the lives of the famous. The series features in-depth interviews, exclusive performance footage, actual courtroom footage and reenactments when applicable.
- Program Listing: A complete listing of shows that aired new episodes on E!.
- E! News
- Keeping Up with the Kardashians (Season 11 — November 15, 2015)
- Total Divas (Season 5 — January 19, 2016)
- Just Jillian (Season 1 — January 19, 2016)
- Hollywood Medium (Season 1 — January 24, 2016)
- Botched (Season 3 — sometime in 2016)
- Botched by Nature (Season 1 — sometime in 2016)
- RichKids of Beverly Hills (Season 4 — sometime in 2016)
- RichKids of New York (Season 1 — sometime in 2016)
- WAGS (Season 2 — sometime in 2016)
- I Am Cait (Season 2 — sometime in 2016)
- The Royals (Season 3 — sometime in 2016)