For the Canadian version of this channel, see E! (Canada).
E!, also known as Entertainment Television is the world's largest producer and distributor of entertainment news and lifestyle-related programming. E! was first launched on June 1, 1990. The station was home to the television version of popular and controversial radio personality Howard Stern's radio show. Another popular series on this station is E! True Hollywood Story, which are one and two-hour docudramas that deal with real-life dramas in the lives of the famous. The series features in-depth interviews, exclusive performance footage, actual courtroom footage and reenactments when applicable.
- Program Listing: A complete listing of shows that aired new episodes on E!.
- E! News
- The Soup
- Fashion Police
- Keeping Up with the Kardashians (Season 10)
- House of DVF (Season 2 — September 13, 2015)
- DASH Dolls (Season 1 — September 20, 2015)
On Hiatus or In Limbo
- Botched (Season 2)
- RichKids of Beverly Hills (Season 3)
- Hollywood Cycle (Season 1)
- Sex with Brody (Season 1)
- The Grace Helbig Show
- Stewarts and Hamiltons (Season 1 — July 26-September 7, 2015)
- I Am Cait (Season 1 — July 26-September 13, 2015)
- Total Divas (Season 4 — July 7-September 29, 2015)
- WAGS (Season 1 — August 18-October 6, 2015)