|The site hasn't been moved yet, but the resource problem has been solved in the short term.|
Deal or No Deal (USA)/Episode 236
Episode 236 is the thirty-eighth episode of the second season of Deal or No Deal, and the seventy-seventh episode overall.
NASCAR fan Charlyn Speth - who bore a striking resemblance to actress Vicki Lawrence, and was hyperactive throughout her hour-long game - had a great first two rounds, eliminating just the $200,000 case among the top seven amounts. Her $82,000 offer is where her game would peak, as she wiped out four mega amounts (including the $1 million prize) to see her next offer crash to $28,000.
- She did better in the next two rounds to see her deal recover to $77,000, but again landmined when she opened the top-remaining case holding $500,000 with six cases remaining. After a brief rebound, she lost the last case holding more than $1,000 - $100,000 - with four cases left. She turned down a $600 offer and promptly lost the $1,000 case to end with a choice between $400 and $500, and a $425 offer. She said no deal, and a chance to switch cases turned out to be a good choice: She ended with $500.
- The cases held by each of the models bore a NASCAR checkerboard-type motif.
- Unlike several sports fans who had season-ticket and/or "superfan" packages attached to their offers, none of Speth's potential deals had packages that included things such as NASCAR season tickets.
Behind the Scenes
Allusions and References
- Overall Grade: no reviews yet
- Review Breakdown: A+: 0 A: 0 A-: 0 B+: 0 B: 0 B-: 0 C+: 0 C: 0 C-: 0 D: 0 F: 0