Dark Shadows/Episode 350
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Episode 350 is the two-hundred fourteenth episode of the second season of Dark Shadows, and the three-hundred forty-sixth episode overall.
Julia volunteers to be Barnabas' victim, however he turns down her offer. Carolyn is determined to find out if David is telling the truth, so she goes to the basement of the Old House where she finds a coffin. Barnabas bites her.
- Special Make-up: Dick Smith, S.M.A.
- Producer: Robert E. Costello
- Scenic Designer: Sy Tomashoff
- Costume Designer: Ramsee Mostoller
- Associate Director: Jack Sullivan
- Technical Director: Deet Jonker
- Production Assistant: Harriet Rohr
- Music Composed by Robert Cobert
- Music Supervisor: Sybil Weinberger
- Fashions courtesy of Ohrbach's
- Executive Producer: Dan Curtis
- This episode was recorded on October 23, 1967.
Allusions and References
- Grayson: A cold, piercing night wind whistles around Collinwood, and its chill somehow seems to penetrate the walls of the Great House. For this promises to be a night of danger. 1 girl may learn a terrifying secret tonight. And that knowledge could cost her her life.