|On January 4, 2015, I will be shutting down the server that hosts The TV IV website. It has been a very long time since I've been able to put any decent amount of time into the site, and ad revenue is plummeting. I think it is time to shut it down or hand it off to someone who can keep it going properly. If you are interested in taking over the site's code and data, contact administrators at tviv.org. --CygnusTMtalk|
CSI/Meat Jekyll (2)
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Meat Jekyll (2) is the twenty-third episode of the tenth season of CSI, and the two hundred twenty-ninth episode overall.
Starring: Laurence Fishburne (Raymond "Ray" Langston), Marg Helgenberger (Catherine Willows), George Eads (Nicholas "Nick" Stokes), Eric Szmanda (Gregory "Greg" Sanders), Robert David Hall (Dr. Albert "Al" Robbins), Wallace Langham (David Hodges), Liz Vassey (Wendy Simms), David Berman (David Phillips), Paul Guilfoyle (Capt. James "Jim" Brass)
Behind the Scenes
Allusions and References
- The team learn that Dr. Jekyll is in fact Charlie DiMasa.
- DiMasa killed Officer Franklin Clark and shot Nick in the shoulder, putting Ray and Papa in a hostage situation.
- Charlie revealed that he went to medical school to fulfill his dream of becoming a doctor, but was forced by his father to quit and work at his restaurant because he couldn't bear the loneliness after the death of his wife.
- Ray stalled Charlie long enough for Nick to slowly reach for his gun.
- As Ray stood up and exclaims he's getting ice to slow Papa's heart rate, Charlie steps out to shoot Ray but Nick shot Charlie multiple times in the chest, killing him.