|As many of you have noticed, the site is experiencing issues that affect editing and display of images. This is due to resource limitations on the current server setup. I am in the process of moving the site to a dedicated server. This should be completed in a day or two.|
Avatar: The Last Airbender/Katara
Katara is a 14-year-old girl with a big heart who's determined to save the world—or at least never stop trying. Katara wants to live up to her potential and become a Waterbender in order to save her tribe, but she's still learning to control her powers. Focused and determined, Katara practices the art of waterbending every day in order to be prepared the moment she meets a master Waterbender. Katara wears her mother's necklace which gives her strength and courage when she needs it the most. Mature beyond her years, Katara is the glue that holds the group together. And she does her best to keep Aang out of harm's way...which makes waterbending look like a piece of cake.
- Sokka: Why is it every time you play with magic water, I get soaked?
Katara: It's not magic, it's Waterbending.
- Katara: Go left. Left! LEFT! (Sokka crashes the canoe into an ice flow) You call that left?
Sokka: Well, maybe you should have "waterbended" us out of the way.
Katara: YOU are the most sexist, immature, nut-brained... I'm embarrassed to even be related to you! Ever since Mom died, I do all the work around camp while you're off playing SOLDIER! I even wash all the clothes! Have you even smelled your dirty socks? IT IS NOT PLEASANT! That's it! I'm through taking care of you! From now on, YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN!
- Katara: Please don't go, Aang. The world can't afford to lose you to the Fire Nation. Neither can I.
- Sokka: You stole their Waterbending Scroll!
Katara: I prefer to think of it as "high risk trading."
- Katara: Believe it or not, your infinite wisdom gets a little old sometimes!
- Katara: Come on, water, work with me here!
- Prince Zuko: Tell me where he is, and I won't hurt you or your brother.
Katara: Go jump in the river!
- Katara: I bet you wouldn't be so bossy if you kissed a girl.
Sokka: I've kissed a girl. You just haven't met her.
Katara: Who? Gran Gran? I've met Gran-Gran.