8 Simple Rules... for Dating My Teenage Daughter is a sitcom that aired on ABC. The name of the show was shortened to 8 Simple Rules in season two.
The rules are:
- Use your hands on my daughter and you'll lose them after.
- You make her cry, I make you cry.
- Safe sex is a myth. Anything you try will be hazardous to your health.
- Bring her home late, there's no next date.
- Only delivery men honk. Dates ring the doorbell. Once.
- No complaining while you're waiting for her. If you're bored, change my oil.
- If your pants hang off your hips, I'll gladly secure them with my staple gun.
- Dates must be in crowded public place. You want romance? Read a book.
| Season One
|| September 17, 2002
|| May 20, 2003
| Season Two
|| September 23, 2003
|| May 18, 2004
| Season Three
|| September 24, 2004
|| April 15, 2005