1 vs. 100 (USA)/Episode 109
From The TV IV
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Episode 109 is the ninth episode of the first season of 1 vs. 100, and the ninth episode overall.
Guest Stars: Danny Bonaduce
- In the first game, Melanie Pino incorrectly answered her third question, losing $1,000 to 45 mob members. When asked: "If Santa parallel parked his sleigh, which side would be perpendicular to the curb?" she answered "the passenger side door." The correct answer was "the back end."
- Michael Zajaczkowski did much better, winning $138,000 and defeating 73 mob members before leaving. His final question had to do with the material dreidel is made of in the traditional Chanukah song, "Driedel, Driedel, Driedel" (answer: clay — as in, "clay, clay, clay"). Upon leaving, Michael had already used up all three of his helps, using the last one on the dreidel question.
- The mob members were inspired by the lyrics to the song, "The 12 Days of Christmas." The "partridge in a pair tree" was Danny Bonaduce (who played Danny Partridge in The Partridge Family).
- The original Central and Eastern time zone broadcasts were slightly truncated at the beginning after the introduction of mob members, due to overrun of the Philadelphia Eagles-Dallas Cowboys NFL football game earlier in the evening; Deal or No Deal, which aired before 1 vs. 100, ran in its entirety.
- Records: The first game of this show holds two particular records: the record for the lowest amount of money given up to the mob ($1,000) and the highest amount of mob members eliminated with a single question, 54.
Behind the Scenes
Allusions and References
- Overall Grade: no reviews yet
- Review Breakdown: A+: 0 A: 0 A-: 0 B+: 0 B: 0 B-: 0 C+: 0 C: 0 C-: 0 D: 0 F: 0