1 vs. 100 (USA)/Episode 106
From The TV IV
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Episode 106 is the sixth episode of the first season of 1 vs. 100, and the sixth episode overall.
- In the first new game of the extended first-season run, contestant Jay Stakeland defeated 89 mob members and walked away with $156,000. He rolled through his first five questions before using the first of his "helps" on the sixth. On his seventh and final question, he used his remaining two "helps" to help him correctly guess Egypt as the country does not share a border with the country of Borat's homeland (the other choices were China and Russia).
- The next contestant's game began slowly, as only 22 mob members were wiped out through the first three questions. She finally broke away on question No. 5, eliminating 35 mobsters in one question. At the end of the show, she had answered six questions correctly and had $122,000. She chose to play on when time ran out.
- For the first game only, the grand prize was $3 million.
- New rules: The contestant must answer three questions correctly before his/her first opportunity to leave the game. The next chance comes after the fifth question, before he/she can decide to leave following every question thereafter. Also, a new "help" option is "trust," where a contestant must answer with the most popular answer to that question.
Behind the Scenes
Allusions and References
- Overall Grade: no reviews yet
- Review Breakdown: A+: 0 A: 0 A-: 0 B+: 0 B: 0 B-: 0 C+: 0 C: 0 C-: 0 D: 0 F: 0