|As many of you have noticed, the site is experiencing issues that affect editing and display of images. This is due to resource limitations on the current server setup. I am in the process of moving the site to a dedicated server. This should be completed in a day or two.|
House, M.D./Allison Cameron
From The TV IV
- Got married when she was 21. Her husband had thyroid cancer and it metastisized to his brain, six months after they got married.
- Has been working under House for six months at the start of the show
- Is not an only child
- Fell in love with her husband's best friend Joe, but did not sleep with him because she "couldn't have lived" with herself.
- Has a strong moral compass
- Is a people person, often connecting with her patients
Hardly anything is known about Cameron's past, aside from the fact that she was widowed at 21. No family information, childhood, or any information of the sort has been told about her.
- "Non-date" with House in Sports Medicine.
- Date with House in Love Hurts.
- Telling Dr. House she hated him in Acceptance, and also sticking with her patient.
- Getting high on crystal meth and sleeping with Chase in Hunting.
- In the episode Humpty Dumpty, we learn that she is the youngest of House's three assistants.