|On January 4, 2015, I will be shutting down the server that hosts The TV IV website. It has been a very long time since I've been able to put any decent amount of time into the site, and ad revenue is plummeting. I think it is time to shut it down or hand it off to someone who can keep it going properly. If you are interested in taking over the site's code and data, contact administrators at tviv.org. --CygnusTMtalk|
Arrested Development/Let 'Em Eat Cake
From The TV IV
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Let 'Em Eat Cake is the twenty-second episode of the first season of Arrested Development.
- This episode was nominated for a 2005 Emmy award for Outstanding Single-Camera Picture Editing for a Comedy Series.
- It was also nominated for an Eddie, the award of the American Cinema Editors, USA for Best Edited Half-Hour Series for Television. Steven Sprung is the nominated editor.
- The Man Inside Me by Tobias Fünke: According to Amazon.com, customers who bought The Man Inside Me also bought:
- Familes with Low Self-Esteem by Tobias Fünke (Author)
- Caged Wisdom: Musings from Prison by George Bluth (Author)
- Girls with Low Self-Esteem (VHS)
- The Low-Carb Gay, Bi, and Transgender Diet by B.J. Zuckerkorn (Author)
- Ian Roberts and Matt Walsh are the second and third members of the Upright Citizens Brigade to appear after Amy Poehler.