From The TV IV
Re: The Muppet Show
I didn't change the episodes "again." I was in the middle of changing them when the response was posted. The other guy currently has no sources; I have four that back me up. I just spent three hours correcting those pages' massive errors for you folks, and you undid it with the click of a button. How would you like someone doing that to you?
I'm strongly pushing for my page to be restored. Please find out the facts before destroying someone else's hard work. -- TomakaLinus 17:00, 15 May 2007 (EDT)
- This isn't Wikipedia, so sources are not required yet. As to your hard work, copying and pasting 6 lines of text doesn't seem to be all that exhausting to me. DCEdwards1966 | Talk
- See, it wasn't just copying and pasting. All of the dates were wrong on Season 3; I had to change all the episodes around and re-format accordingly. If you view the history, you'll note that Season 3 looks radically different between my changes and the original. That's what took me so long; that's what I was upset about losing.
- All that being said: you're right that I said I was going to wait a few days. When I saw that there were more egregrious errors (such as the dates, and George Burns being listed twice, etc.), I decided to dive in right away. I thought my enthusiasm would be appreciated, but somehow that didn't get communicated.
- Sorry for being short with you the other day. I found losing all that work to be quite exasperating. Still, you're right that I said I would wait, so I should. -- TomakaLinus 17:18, 17 May 2007 (EDT)
(my) Copyright infringement
There are 3 articles that I created a long time ago but are mostly copied from the Wikipedia ones or other sources (I didn't notice/understood copyright issues these days). Specifically, they are Chespirito , TV Chile  and Televisión Nacional de Chile (translated from the Spanish version). And also, I copied the list in 31 Minutos/Music from my own site — that section don't have a license at the time of this writing and I'm not sure if I will choose a compatible one in the future. So, I say that those articles have to be changed, cropped or deleted (I don't have much time to rewrite them right now).--Atoon 20:14, 29 May 2007 (EDT)
Conchita Campbell didn't have any lines but when Diana came home and found Ben she looked in on her asleep. She also didn't have any lines in the this week's episode but ran away scared when April showed up. --The-jam 21:13, 9 July 2007 (EDT)
Before Fox moved their fall schedule around it made more sense on the fall grid but now that there is a special Wednesday schedule only while it's airing moving it to the summer schedule would make sense. I almost did it right after the move. --The-jam 11:02, 17 August 2007 (EDT)
I'm not copying anything!
I wasn't copying anything! Look. I'm new at this site and I was just doing you a favor for you by creating a page and making plot summaries.
Yeah, what he said. Terribly sorry for not picking up on that. BTW, could you please explain to us how your license is not compatible with Wikipedia's? Thank you.
Snelfu | Talk
Just trying to help
Sorry, I was just trying to help. I've written my own Paige Matthews stuff but it's on my other computer so I was just gonna put that stuff there until I had time to update it with my own. My stuff is more detailed than wikipedia anyway.
Why would you list a double episodes as two individual episodes? It screws up the system and indicates there are 26 episodes for Season 1 when there are only 25.
What's On calendar
When you did the What's On calendar, where did you get your info from? -Joltman 08:13, 21 February 2008 (EST)
- OK, thanx. I figured that Futon Critic was for at least some of it, that's what I have been using, but I wasn't sure where you got the rest of the info from. -Joltman
17:03, 26 February 2008 (EST)
Queen of Swords
Hi I see you created the Queen of Swords entry. As a fan in England, we only got this show on a minor satellite channel in September 2008, 7 years after cancellation. I was so taken with it that I expanded the wikipedia entry threefold plus images. Then discovered this site and all the detail required. Well I have put something down for every episode and Tessa Alvarado and a tiny bit on Tessie Santiago. I hope it meets with your approval? I am still tweaking it.REVUpminster 14:50, 23 February 2009 (EST)
I know Ignignokt, Err, Oglethorpe and Emory are characters of Aqua Teen Hunger Force, but unfortunately...
1. They are original characters
2. If they leave, they'll become the main characters of the spin-off series Spacecataz.
That's why the creators don't want them to be in Aqua Unit Patrol Squad 1 anymore. And I feel so sorry for them no matter what.
Trying to get in touch with a sysop... Articles with a "&" in the title is no longer possible to reach (see Mike & Molly, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Melissa & Joey, Eastbound & Down, Rizzoli & Isles, Franklin & Bash, The Life & Times of Tim, A&E etc.) It would be nice if this could be fixed :) thanx! --Pierre 05:34, 20 July 2011 (EDT)
The user Red hair
I say just block him now. He makes so much vandalism around the Kids' WB! pages, trying to remove all evidence that Pokémon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, and several other shows ever aired there and trying to add info about Taz-Mania and some others that never did. When I revert an edit, he taunts me. I think he's well deserving of a block. I mean, look what he did to the Kids' WB!/Saturday Morning Schedules page. In fact, I'm pretty sure he hasn't made a real contribution to the site since his registration. Matty 13:29, 26 August 2011 (EDT)
Current Grid (USA) protection
Hi. As you seem to be the last active sysop, would you please consider changing the protection status of Current Grid (USA)? It's been restricted to sysop in September 2010 without any updates since, so it's a bit outdated. --Sovereign 05:17, 11 March 2012 (EDT)
Oh, never mind. I didn't realize the page uses templates. Sorry, I bothered you for nothing. --Sovereign 10:22, 11 March 2012 (EDT)
Hi there. Let me know if you ever want help playing spam deletion whack-a-mole. I'd be happy to help out when I can... --davidscarter 20:09, 23 August 2012 (EDT)
- Thanks. DCEdwards1966 | Talk 00:09, 24 August 2012 (EDT)
- Ditto, we should have some way to do a batcall for when it is bad, and we need to get software updated soon. Best, MarkDilley
- Just checking to make sure you are seeing the conversation. Best, MarkDilley +1