|As many of you have noticed, the site is experiencing issues that affect editing and display of images. This is due to resource limitations on the current server setup. I am in the process of moving the site to a dedicated server. This should be completed in a day or two.|
The Office (USA)/Michael's Birthday
Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destinationThis article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.
Please help out by editing it.
Michael's Birthday is the nineteenth episode of the second season of The Office, and the twenty-fifth episode overall.
As Kevin and the rest of the crew worry about Kevin's medical test results to see whether or not he has skin cancer, Michael gets angry because no one seems to have fun at the birthday party he threw for himself. Later, Michael takes everyone out to the skating rink to get their minds off of Kevin's possible complications, and Pam and Jim go to the supermarket to pick up some presents for Kevin.
- Michael shares a birthday with actress Eva Longoria, which is March 15. Michael is a Pisces.
Behind the Scenes
Allusions and References
- Kelly: I never really thought about death until Princess Diana died. That was the saddest funeral ever... That, and my sister's.
- Dwight: (to Michael) It is 11:23 exactly. The exact moment when you emerged from your mother's vaginal canal.
- Dwight: Happy birth moment, Michael.
- Dwight: (to a delivery boy) OK, that is not an eight-foot sub.
Delivery boy: We don't make an eight-foot sub, this is eight one-foot subs.
- Michael: You know what they say the best medicine is?
Kevin: Well, the doctor said a combination of interferon and dicarbozine.
Michael: And... laughter.
- Michael: (to Pam) All this stuff with Kevin is pretty scary. And I'm thinking, the next time you're in the shower you should check yourself out, you know, give yourself an exam? (makes squeezing motion with his hand) Those things are like ticking time bags.
- Overall Grade: no reviews yet
- Review Breakdown: A+: 0 A: 0 A-: 0 B+: 0 B: 0 B-: 0 C+: 0 C: 0 C-: 0 D: 0 F: 0