Scooby-Doo, Where Are You/At a Glance
From The TV IV
Scooby Doo, Where Are You! episodes
1. What A Night For A Knight
A suit or armor from England is discovered in an abandoned pick-up truck headed for the museum.
2. A Clue For Scooby Doo
Yachts vanishing from the marina have been attributed to the ghost of a deep sea diver, supposedly brought back by his widow.
3. Hassle in the Castle
The gang is shipwrecked on an island where a ghost inhabiting a castle tries to scare them off.
4. Mine Your Own Business
The ghost of an old prospector haunts mine shafts below in a ghost town.
5. Decoy For a Dognapper
Scooby poses as the decoy for a team of dognappers led by the ghost of Geronimo.
6. Never Ape An Ape Man
The spirit of an ape man sabotages the movie set of Daphne's uncle.
7. What The Hex Going On?
A ghost lays claim to the fortune of Daphne's friend.
8. Foul Play in Funland
Something the kids think is an outer space being runs amok in an amusement park.
9. The Backstage Rage
The gang traces a violin case full of counterfeit money to a puppet theater.
10. Bedlam in the Big Top
A phantom clown sabotaging a circus uses his hypnotism on the gang.
11. A Gaggle of Galloping Ghosts
The gang visits a castle that is haunted by a vampire and a monster.
12. Scooby Doo and a Mummy, Too
The mummy of Egyptian ruler Anka comes to life in search of a mysterious coin the gang has in their possession.
13. Which Witch is Which?
A witch brings a zombie to formation and together they haunt a swamp.
14. Spooky Space Kook
An alien being roams an abandoned air field.
15. Go Away Ghost Ship
A shipping magnate claims that Redbeard the Pirate is sabotaging his shipping routes as revenge for his ancestors bringing the pirate to justice.
16. A Night of Fright is No Delight
Scooby is one of five heirs to an old Confederate soldier's fortune, and to claim it they must spend the night in the soldier's mansion--which is haunted by two green ghosts.
17. That's Snow Ghost
A yeti stalks a blizzard swept ski resort.
1. Nowhere to Hyde
A scientist who says he's Dr. Jekyll fears he has turned to the Mr. Hyde who stole a diamond pendant.
2. Mystery Mask Mix-Up
In San Francisco's Chinatown district, Daphne buys a mask that turns out to be from the Chinese warlord Zin Tuo and he's come back for it.
3. Scooby's Night With a Frozen Fright
A caveman frozen in a block of ice is mysteriously thawed out and stalks a marine park.
4. Haunted House Hang-Up
The Mystery Machine stalls in front of a mansion haunted by a headless figure.
5. A Tiki Scare is No Fair
A Hawaiian village is ravaged by the spirit of Mano Tiki Tia.
6. Jeepers, It's the Creeper
A creature chases the gang in an attempt to retrieve a blank piece of paper a bank guard gave them.
7. Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Werewolf?
The gang's camping trip is disrupted by the appearance of a werewolf stalking an old mill.
8. Don't Fool With a Phantom
A wax monster ravages a TV studio and hides out in a wax museum.
Season 3 (ABC episodes, unofficially tagged as a third season--was syndicated under The Scooby-Doo Show title; click here for synopses )
1. Watch Out! The Willawaw
2. A Creepy Tangle in the Bermuda Triangle
3. A Scary Night with a Snow Beast Fright
4. To Switch a Witch
5. The Tar Monster
6. A Highland Fling With a Monstrous Thing
7. The Creepy Case of Old Iron Face
8. Jeepers, It's The Jaguaro
9. Who Was That Cat Creature I Saw You With Last Night? (a.k.a. Make a Beeline Away From That Feline)
10. The Creepy Creature of Vulture's Claw
11. The Diabolical Disc Demon
12. Scooby's Chinese Fortune Kooky Caper
13. A Menace In Venice
14. Don't Go Near the Fortress of Fear
15. The Warlock of Wimbledon
16. The Beast Is Awake in Bottomless Lake
Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! aired in the following time periods:
- CBS, Sat. 10:30 AM ET, 9/13/69 - 9/5/70 (preceded by The Perils of Penelope Pitstop to 2/28/70 and Wacky Races afterwards; followed by The Archie Comedy Hour)
- CBS, Sat. 12 Noon ET, 9/12/70 - 9/4/71 (preceded by Archie's Funhouse Starring the Giant Jukebox; followed by The Monkees)
- CBS, Sat. 8:30 AM ET, 9/4/71 - 9/2/72, 9/7/74 - 1/25/75 (preceded by The Bugs Bunny Show to 9/2/72 and Speed Buggy from 9/7/74 - 1/25/75; followed by The Harlem Globetrotters to 9/2/72 and Jeannie from 9/7/74 to 1/25/75)
- CBS, Sat. 9:30 AM ET, 9/6/75 - 8/7/76 (preceded by The Bugs Bunny/Road Runner Hour; followed by The Shazam!/Isis Hour)
- ABC, Sat. 8 AM ET, 9/9/78 - 11/25/78 on East Coast, to 9/15/79 on West Coast (preceded by local programming; followed by Fangface)
- ABC, Sat. 9:30 AM ET 9/12/81 - 10/3/81, as Scooby-Doo Classics (preceded by Fonz and the Happy Days Gang; followed by The Richie Rich/Scooby-Doo Show)
- The show was also aired on Kids WB weekdays and Saturdays at various times from 2002 to 2003.