House, M.D./House vs. God
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
House vs. God is the nineteenth episode of the second season of House, M.D., and the forty-first episode overall.
Starring: Hugh Laurie (Dr. Gregory House), Lisa Edelstein (Dr. Lisa Cuddy), Omar Epps (Dr. Eric Foreman), Robert Sean Leonard (Dr. James Wilson), Jennifer Morrison (Dr. Allison Cameron), Jesse Spencer (Dr. Robert Chase)
House is offended by his patient when he treats a fifteen-year-old faith healer, but his logical worldview is brought into question when the teen seems to cure Wilson's cancer patient.
- "What a Friend We Have in Jesus" by Hugh Laurie: House plays the piano as Wilson enters to show him the results of the cancer patient's MRI.
- Wilson has moved out of House's apartment.
- Wilson moved in with a patient he's dating.
- The patient left for Florence, but Wilson doesn't want to move back in with House.
- 1x05 - Damned If You Do: When Chase defends the faith healer, House refers to Chase having been to seminary. Also throughout the episode, instead of a list of symptoms, someone has a tally board of "God" and "House." Although House is seen updating it at one point, he denies he is the one who created the tally. At the end, it's revealed that it was Chase who secretly drew and has been updating it. Also, Cameron is as offended as House by the faith healer's faith, although Foreman is an agnostic. In that episode, it was revealed Chase is a former seminary student who had a crisis of faith, and Cameron is an atheist.
Behind the Scenes
Allusions and References
- House: Moving back in with me ?
- Wilson: I don't think that's a great idea.
- House: But we're okay.
- Wilson: House, you are... as God made you.